Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Did You Think To Pray?

Brothers and Sisters its a pleasure to write another blog for you!  So we all know that if we need help on anything or need an answer to a question or whatever the situation may be, we can pray.  So your probably thinking, "yea yea I know blah blah blah I can pray, I know that already," but do you?  Brothers and Sisters im sure we have all thought of this at least once in our life but im hear to tell you that it works.  It truly brings miracles.  Just the other day my companion and I were getting ready to head on out for the day when I decided to grab my flash drive to put more things unto it.  To my surprise it was not in the place where I last had seen it.  I was truly devastated, that flash drive had very important moments that I couldnt get back without it.  So the day went by and I could not find it anywhere.  I looked from the bed to the closet up and down and even sideways...that flash drive was gone.  The next morning I woke up and felt the need to pray, "I'll give it a shot," I thought.  after praying I felt that it was going to be at the library somewhere.  When we arrived to the library I immediatley went to the lost in found with a smile on my face ready to grab it out of the box.  But to my disappointment it was not in there. 

So as we began to online proselyte an investigator saw me and came to say hi. As we began to talk with eachother he pulls out a flash drive and started to play with it. I hurried and asked "where did you get that?!" He said, "well to tell you the truth I found it at my house in the couch." As we talked we came to the conclusion that I left it there weeks ago. Without that prayer this morning I would have not recieved that guidence from the Holy Ghost to go to the library. My testimony has grown so much since that incident.  Brothers and Sisters, He..Is..Real, he knows our wants and needs and he is waiting...patiently...for us to ask. I testify that these things are true and that they can benefit your life, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment