Saturday, March 24, 2012

Who you gonna call!?



One of my favorite movies of all time has to be Ghostbusters, I mean come on who couldnt love people chasing ghosts!  One of the famous quotes from a song on Ghostbusters is "who you gonna call?....GHOSTBUSTERS!"    Whenever someone had a problem with a ghost or an evil presence in there home they called the Ghostbusters to come and take care of whatever was in there!  This movie is true in a sense, we can call upon someone whenever we need help.  It doesnt matter how big or small a problem may seem, our Heavenly Father helps all.  Unlike the Ghostbusters, Heavenly Father is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help us get through the trials we face in life because he loves us

.  We can all know our Heavenly Fathers love towards us as we turn to him.  I promise that he will answer by sending his comfort so you can know of a surety that he does care!  A few years ago I needed him most in my life.  I was alone, distressed and couldn't find any way of being comforted.  I turned to Heavenly Father and he sent his help through my family who brightened my once saddened spirit.  I cannot tell you how much He loves us because it wouldnt be comparable to actually how much he does.  As in Ghostbusters they didnt have too much business at first but when people started noticing the great things they did, more and more people needed them.  So this is me telling you from experience that your burdens can be made light, your faith will grow, and your knowledge and love for him will never decrease!

No comments:

Post a Comment